Level Up Your VS Code SnippetsNovember 21, 2022
Creating A Basic Customisable PDF Viewer Using PDF.jsDecember 12, 2022
When you have to render multiple forms within a parent form dynamically, then form arrays will be the best solution.
Start by importing the FormBuilder, FormArray and FormGroup packages into our project. FormBuilder will be used to construct a form array, including formControls, dynamically.
- We'll also create variables for each of these like so:
- Next we have to create an instance of a form array and assign it to our form array variable.
- I'll also create a form that will contain my form array as one of the form controls.
(note that the arrayOfForms form control is my array of forms).
- Then I also have to create another formGroup that will be pushed onto my form array. I can add as many forms in this form array as I want.
(note that row represents a single form in the form array variable formArray)
- Finally now you'll be able to add a form inside of your parent form at any time programatically. This form array acts just like a normal array, so you could also remove forms from this form array as you choose.