Hiring: PHP DeveloperOctober 2, 2017
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.Responsibilities
- – Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- – Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- – Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- – Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- – Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- – Proficient with Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- – Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- – Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- – Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- – Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- – Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- – Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- – Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments
- – Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- – Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- – Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- – Familiarity with continuous integration
- Solid 1 to 4 years’ iOS Experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, disciplined person to work as part of a small team, where you have the opportunity to work on many exciting projects. The company has a range of products it is developing and there is a requirement to quickly prototype small proof of concepts, while working on larger projects. The position is suited to a disciplined and motivated person.
The company has offices in both Johannesburg and Cape Town and the job will require occasional travel between the two.
To offer yourself the strongest chance of being considered for this role, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include a brief description of some of the projects you have worked on, the role you played in each and the technical contribution you have made.
Salary: Negotiated based on Experience.
Start date: 1 November 2017